Sunday, October 25, 2009

Get a LONG little doggie.......


This is also a card I created for the I {heart} Papers Birthday Bash. It is actually a Halloween Stamp from Chicken Girl Designs (Happy Halloween). The little doxie originally had a witch hat on. I took that off and added a birthday hat and then stamped a balloon from his tail. I stamped the balloon and then stamped another one, cut it out, and popped it up on dimensionals. Added a little glitter to the balloon and hat and - there you go! The bow was tied with the help of the Bow-Easy. Both the Bow-Easy and Chicken Girl Design stamp were purchased from I {heart} Papers. Doxie was colored with Prismacolor pencils. The paper is from SU.

3 comments:

paige said...

You're off to a great start with your blog! Enjoy! And thanks for sharing your ideas!

i {heart} papers said...

Super cute! I'm so glad you have a blog now!! yay!

TrishG said...

Love this! Great layout. Love the image and colors and embellishments