Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Treats!


These are just a couple of little Halloween treats that I'll be taking to my two grand-daughters on Thursday. Nothing fancy here...............The box with the Smarties in it is actually a gift card holder from Barnes and Noble. I took it apart and used it for a template. It really makes a cute sized box. The image is Chicken Girl Design Happy Halloween from I {heart} Papers. The Hershey bar has an image of a bat from the Close to My Heart Happy Haunting set. As I said, nothing fancy, but I think they will enjoy them - at least the candy!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Spelled With An I said...

OMG Lynn! Those are the cutest things! I'm so out of practice it isn't funny. I struggled with my Halloween card, and finally gave up and did something easy.

i {heart} papers said...

These are the cutest! (I'm a little behind in my Google Reader! Sorry for the late comments!)

Yaneri said...

I really like that box you made! I'm looking to make something like that. I'm planning of making 40 of them for the nurses that I work with. Great idea!

Yaneri
www.scrapycrafter.com