Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Very Special Thanks!


A very special "thank you" to i {heart} papers. Being a guest designer for the month of November was such a memorable experience for me. Thank you for all the wonderful comments as I appreciated them so much.


When I entered the Birthday Bash at i {heart} papers last month I had no idea I could actually win. What a pleasant shock that was. Other than the daily challenges I think my biggest hurdle was creating a blog. So "thank you" for giving me the courage to create this blog.


In Texas we have a saying - "Well, bless your heart". Now this is used for alot of different occasions........if someone is ill, if someone "does good", if sympathy is needed - just to name a few. It's also used to give a great big "Thank You". So, i {heart} papers, BLESS YOUR HEART!


The idea for this card came from a very old PaperCrafts magazine. The cardstock I used from CTMH has a white core so it makes it nice when "tearing" paper. The sentiment is also from CTMH. The scalloped square and scalloped tag are from i {heart} papers. Other supplies are paper flowers, brads, and ribbon. I sponged around the scalloped tag and kinda "tucked" it in the little pocket created by the paper tearing.


Thanks for stopping by...........


Lynn

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Lynn, wonderful card. Love the design.

i {heart} papers said...

Lynn, it was a pleasure having you! You did a great job!

TrishG said...

So great. Love the colors. Very cute design.
I'm glad you've been prodded to start a blog, cause I like it!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the gorgeous colors and fun layout on this wonderful thank you card, Lynn!! Beautiful work!!

Tina Joergens said...

What a beautiful card! I will be CASEing this-Thanks!

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card... and glad you starting blogging so we could all enjoy your wonderful creations!!!