Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How Now PINK Cow


Just a really quick card this afternoon.  Tammy, over at My Craft Central, is having one of the OWH Virtual Card Party challenges and her theme is "Color Me Crazy".  As soon as I saw it I thought of this cute cow image from Stampabilities.  So yesterday, I had some time and decided on what I was going to do...it had sewing on it, a lot of bling,  and was oh so cute - in my mind!  And then hubby walked in and reminded me I needed to make a birthday card for one of his nieces - like YESTERDAY!  So very quickly I made this pink cow card!  He looks like he drank too much pink lemonade for the 4th!  LOL! 

Stop by Tammy's blog and enter the challenge with a "Color Me Crazy" creation.  And by the way, the winner will receive some Bugaboo images!!!  I do love those cute images.  HOPEFULLY that Mr Linky thingy will pick my number.

Thanks for stopping by.........
Lynn

18 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Who doesn't love pink! Love the cow!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

I love this pink cow!!!!!!! how adorable! Love how you just whipped it up too!!!
Maria

Kathy and Lucky said...

I love your pink cow!!!! You always have such fun cards to look at and love how it all coordinates. Gee I was think that strawberry milk thing :) Love it.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

Tammy said...

Oh Lynn this is SOOO CUTE!! I absolutely LOVE your pink cow!! The pink & green together is gorgeous! Your such a sweetie...thanks for playing in my challenge!!!
Hugs, Tammy :)

Marilyn said...

Stinkin' cute Lynn! That criss-cross paper is perfect for pulling it all together.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This made me smile Lynn, fab pink cow and I like the papers.
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

How sweet Lynn! Love the idea of a pink cow but I'm wondering if its because of too many strawberry margaritas?

paige said...

Cute pink cow - reminds me of Strawberry Nestles Quick! What a fun card!

Shannon White said...

Lynn, this sis soo Darned Cute! Love your pink cow and your embossed BG and dp's are just perfect.. And do I see more Gorgeous Fluffy clouds?.. 8-)

Hugs!
Shannon

Jennipher said...

Love it! I always forget to have fun with coloring animals and stick with the boring neutral tones.

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is just as fun as can be, Lynn - what a wonderful, happy smiling lil gal! I love the use of color and this is just perfect in my eyes - not a thing "moo-sing" form your card! Hee hee! Hugs!!

NanaConnie said...

Perfect for the Color Me Crazy challenge at OWH! I'll be laughing over this one for a week! Great color choice!

Anne Temple said...

Too CUTE!!

Joan Ervin said...

Toooo cute!!!!! Your little pink cow is absolutely adorable...this makes such a fun and fabulous birthday card!!!

Erum Tasneem said...

Ooooohhh or should i say mooooooo! LOL
too cute!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this sensational pink cow, Lynn!! What a fun card!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

How can you go wrong when a pink cow is involved? TOO cute! This is such a sweet and happy birthday card! Love it! :)