Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kicking Off

It's the second Wednesday of the month and that means it's time again for another Dude Time Doodles FREEBIE!  Head on over there today and grab your free image - then submit your entry using the freebie for a chance to be the next Guest Designer on Dude Time Doodles!!!!!  How cool is that!

This is Rocco Soccer and what a better time for a soccer image than right now!  The World Cup soccer matches are in full swing and if I'm not mistaken, I believe the US Women's team faces off again France tonight.  I really don't understand the complete rules of soccer but anyone that can keep bouncing that ball off their head and not getting their brains scrambled, has my vote!   It looks like Rocco is in "full swing" also.....just a good thing he hasn't kicked off (you DO know what I'm saying here I hope) just yet.  On the inside I have - "So have a Happy Birthday"! 

Thanks for stopping by and be SURE and check out Dude Time Doodles and grab this cute little free image.  Who knows....you may be our next Guest Designer!

Lynn

23 comments:

Sharon said...

What a fun card Lynn... just love it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful C&S card with us today. hugs Sharon x

Tammy said...

Fantastic card Lynn. Love how you colored Rocco and the your use of dp.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Fun card, love your cards, they are fun and the details all match so well. Hope you are staying cool, I am over this 100 degree temps and really walking Lucky at 6:45 AM and it is already 85!!!!!!

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful greens, Lynn, and I especially like the papers you used! The twine is perfect. Great sentiment for a birthday card. lol Fabulous card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Rocco looks determined to win!! I think I would want him on my team!! Great birthday card, Lynn!

Cleota said...

Love the papers you've chosen and the twine is a great addition! As always, great coloring!

Michelle B. said...

Love the sentiment!! The papers and colors rock and the twine really pulls it together - FAB job!

Dawn said...

Love that twine! Rocco looks cool in green!
WTG you!
Hugz
Dawn xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow - perfect paper with this image!!!! Yes - USA women just WON!!!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!

Have a great day!!
Maria

Anne Temple said...

Great colors and I love the sparkly looking paper behind Rocco.

Carol L said...

Great card with this kickin' guy! Love the colors and papers and how that soccer ball is floating!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Lynn, I like the image and the design & papers are perfect.
Kevin xx

Faye said...

Fantastic again. The twine is a great touch, and the colours work really well. xxx

Dixie said...

Wonderful card! Love the papers you used with that great image, and that twine is super.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Offing I love this goal shooting dude! Awesome card!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhh I'm starting to think you are peeking in my windows, lol! The last card you posted we were at a Karate tourney and now I click this open as dh is watching soccer - ROFL! Wonderfully done!

I'm sorry I haven' been by your blog - I have missed it! I have two extras for 2 weeks (niece/nephew) and whew! They are quite an exhausting bunch! LOL! But we love it and I"m blessed - big hugs to you and sending crafting hugs! x0x0

Ginny said...

love the colours and paper you used on this fab card :)

Joan Ervin said...

He has a look of total determination on his face...sure to make a goal!!! You did a great job with the coloring, Lynn, and I love the papers you used!!!!

Monica said...

Rocco is soooo funny!!!

xxx Monica

Shirley said...

Okay, that is just too too cute for words! What a perfect guy and words for him too! Love the winning colors!

Karen Howard said...

Howdy, love this card and the strips of patterned paper you used really bring out the soccer ball theme! Hugs, Karen

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hee Hee, love the play on words! Such a fun birthday card and I love the bright color and fun DSP you used. ooks like Rocco is ready to make that "Goooo-aaaallll"! Hugs to you! :)

Carrie said...

what a fab masculine bday card. i love that green and layout. lynn you need to submit your cards for publication