Monday, July 11, 2011

Through the Garden Gate

It's time for another challenge over at Stamps R Us - the theme being "through the garden gate".  You have two weeks to play along with this theme and the winner will be awarded a wonderful prize package from our sponsor this week, Heart Song Designs.  This little watering can is just one of the many pretty images she has.  Be sure and check out all the DT creations and also the Heart Song Designs store.

I colored this image with Prisma pencils and used some Pacific Point blue, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight.  A very pretty image and will make a wonderful card for someone special.

STAY TUNED......later on this morning I will be posting another card that is a hoot - or is that a "toot".........

Thanks for stopping by......and head over to Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

16 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Lynn and the blue makes it pop. Love this card.

Lynn McAuley said...

That beautiful bow and blossom really make this card pop! What beautiful work with this gorgeous image, Lynn!!

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and that orange really makes everything stand out and say "notice me"!

Carol L said...

Gorgeous work on this card Lynn! I love how the flowers pick up the color of the bird so perfectly!

Tammy said...

WOW Lynn this is gorgeous!! I love the blue & pumpkin colors together and your clouds are fabulous!
Hugs, Tammy

Erum Tasneem said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the colour combo!

Shannon White said...

this is so Fresh and Summery Lynn! Love it! Wonderful image and you colored it up just Beautifully! And of course Love those Gorgeous Fluffy clouds.. I think I am going to get me a stenciling brush! lol 8-)

Hugs!
Shannon

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Beautiful card Lynn! Love the pretty image and the sky looks amazing (I'll have to learn how to do that one day). Gorgeous colour combo too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments - they made my day :-)

{{hugs}} and smiles :-))
Jocelyn

Kathy and Lucky said...

Silly me, I commented on your other card and forgot this pretty little vision of beauty. Great job on the clouds, love how real they look and what a great image with all the pretty colors. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn, the coloring on this card is so pretty. The dark orange background really makes the image pop.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

More beautiful clouds along with this great image!!! Love the rows of scallops!! So great :)
Maria

Margaret said...

Lynn, I love your color choices and your coloring is perfect! Another beautiful card!!

paige said...

Lynn, your image is perfectly colored! I love the striking color combo you chose for your card! Fun layered scallops at the bottom1

Spardha said...

wow!.. the card looks so pretty!.. love the colours! :D

Monica said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Love the watering can and the birds around it.

xxx Monica

Shirley said...

This is really gorgeous! I love the way you did the clouds and it really could be framed in a shadow box. Wonderful colors!