Monday, September 9, 2013

Halloween Orange


Put on your sun shades in a hurry..........If this doesn't just jump off to page at you, nothing will!!  I would also love to say it's not quite a bright in real life as it is in the photo - however, it really is, and maybe even brighter!

I was rummaging around in the dollar store the other day looking for candy corn.....yep, don't care for Halloween, but candy corn is a whole different ball game!!!  I go a little crazy at just the thought of that stuff - and I very seldom eat sweets at all.  However, give me some candy corn and I feel like I've died and gone to heaven!

ANYWAY..........I was rummaging around and found these Halloween reflective stickers. They really do reflect too!  I walked through the house the other night and the night light was near the card and it lit up......and scared the pee-waddly out of me!   They were four to a pack and for a dollar it was too good to pass up.  I made four of cards using the stickers but  really liked this one best with the spiders (click to enlarge) on that piece of paper behind the sticker.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession.

Thanks for stopping by........and you can take your sun shades off now!
Lynn

21 comments:

Tammy said...

I love, love the orange! Wonderful card for Halloween and what an extra treat that they shine in the dark!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

Donna Hanley said...

Love it. Nice and bright. How's that candy corn? I think I'll pick some up this week also - not to hand out, just for me. LOL

Diane said...

Well I love this Halloween design, what fun stickers you found. Great job Jimlynn.

Regards Diane

MiamiKel said...

OH Lynn, you crack me up, girl! This card is a wild one! But fab-u-lous!!

Ellen Taylor said...

Awesome Halloween card Lynn! I love the dollar store! You have to weed through a lot of junk but once in a while find some cool things! Those reflective stickers are really cool!

Jessi Fogan said...

Those spiders jumped right out at me - even before the orange! CRAZY cool. My candy addiction around Halloween - Rockets. I think they're branded as 'smarties' in the US - they come in little rolls. Every year I give myself a sore tongue with those.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Halloween card Lynn, I like the bta the twine and the papers.
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

What a fun, bright Halloween card Lynn! I love the twine!
Tammy x

Deepti said...

Looks like somebody is up to Halloween even though doesn't like it that much. Like the use of twine on ur card and the sticker is indeed very cool :)

Bonnie said...

For someone who doesn't like Halloween, you sure do a great job on Halloween cards! The sticker is fantastic and the background is perfect for showing it off in all it's spookiness! Love the sentiment!

Carol L said...

I love that you used reflective stickers for cards! That's really thinking out of the box, and it looks downright spooky too! You can have all that candy corn - I'm heading for the peanut butter M&M's :)

Denise@DigiHaven said...

What an awesome card! I love the dollar store for out of the box materials.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving your card- the reflective sticker and the spiders in the background....not sure what is better- the card or your write up!!! I am not so crazy about Candy Corn- but..I will be buying some- to send to China......

Joan Ervin said...

Isn't it amazing what you can find at the Dollar Store...your sticker was a great find and as far as the candy corn goes...gotta have dry roasted peanuts to mix with it. I could munch on that all day!!!! Your Halloween card is super cute, Lynn...and sooo spooky!!!

Monica said...

Hi Lynn, this neon orange is awesome... just perfect for Halloween and so are the reflective stickers.
Love,
M

NanaConnie said...

Love how bright that is, Lynn! What wonderful spider paper (and I hate those critters with a passion so it's amazing that I like the paper.) I think this is a "spook-tacular" Halloween card just like the sentiment says. :-D

Alissa said...

Awesome Halloween card, Lynn! This is great!

Lynn McAuley said...

Great Halloween design, Lynn! I love the dark colors and your bats on the bright orange moon!

MaryH said...

DH would just love this one! You've used your Dollar find perfectly behind your orange moon & bats. Thought it was textured until I zoomed in to see it was spiders. Great layout, great card. Your recipient will love it. Might have to check our local $1 to see if I can find this for DH. TFS & Hugs

Marilyn said...

Love this card Lynn... it is so... hmmmm... Halloweeny? hahahahha.... it really is perfect and those bats have sort of an evil look to them, don't they?