Friday, October 17, 2014

Short Announcement

Just have a very quick short announcement  to everyone:

No tricks, just treats this weekend!  For every $1.00 spent in our store this weekend ( 10-18-14 through midnight central standard time 10/19/14) you will be entered into a drawing to win a  grab bag of 10 Halloween images!  Winner will be announced on our blog and here on Facebook on Monday, October 20th.

I know y'all probably think I've dropped off the face of the earth since I haven't posted a card since Wednesday.  I've actually been working on a couple and will have one on Monday for sure.  Sometimes other things (like LIFE) get in the way of the things we love to do.  I'm also not the quickest crafter around!  So, what more can I say.............

Be sure and check out Squigglefly and all their wonderful images this weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by.......
Lynn 

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

LIFE - wots that??? I suspect that is what will overtake me at the end of the month :-).
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

I have missed you, Lynn! Glad you've got something going on in real life and I hope it's all good stuff! Sounds like a fun deal at Squigglefly and I'll go check it out! I know what you mean about not being a fast crafter. I fuss and fuss with my cards - it's ridiculous how long it takes me to make one card. Enjoy your weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to show us on Monday.

Linda Simpson said...

Thanks for the information. I look forward to seeing what you have for us on Monday. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jessi Fogan said...

Man, life sure puts a crimp in it sometimes! I'm just always glad to see you when you pop up :)

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Lynn and fab card I too have been absent and sorry if I ve lost the thread lol - hoping that you are ok hugs xxx